Sunday, February 15, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE


This weekend has been especially lovely for us because:
1. Valentine's Day
2. 6th Month Anniversary
(Shout out to Lauren. This is my favorite night shirt. Still can't believe you found this haha)
So there has just been lots of love going around. 

We had to work until 12 on Valentine's Day, but when I got back to my room I found the cutest display of some of my favorite things. Ryan is the best. 

I'm a sucker for baby pineapples
I am so obsessed with my little cactus

 pineapple smoothies
Some couples have babies or get a dog... we got a plant. 
 
Then at 4 we were invited to a tea party from the girls haha. So stinkin cute.  

 All we really wanted for Valentine's Day was pizza. 
 So we went to Domino's. Ha it was actually pretty good! It tasted like a Costco pizza. So it had plenty of cheese :) 

 ANNNNND HAPPY 6 MONTHS! 
Love ya Ryan. Thanks for being my best friend. It has been a great 6 months so far and I am thankful I get to spend the rest of my life with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment