Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Confetti Kindness


My heart has just been so full lately. 
Ryan and I have been so blessed to meet incredible people here in Paraguay. Seriously, the people here are sooooo NICE. Just saying "thank you" doesn't seem sufficient enough for all the incredible love and service given to us. 

It's just made me reflect on ways I can improve. And kindness is a big one. It is amazing how much love you can develop for people you barely know. I LOVE that feeling. I know I am the happiest when I am loving and just showing genuine kindness. 

It is so easy to get caught up with ourselves and our lives. Why do we do that?? Why do we sometimes feel annoyed at other people's accomplishments? We judge hard and we judge fast. 

I am working on doing a lil less judgin and a lil more lovin. 

"Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti"  

While perusing the Pinterest quote page, I came across this one. When I really think about it- this is exactly how people should throw kindness out. Like confetti. Ya know why? Cause confetti gets over EVERYTHING. Like a year later you still find pieces in the most random places. 

I want my kindness to be thrown out and reach every nook and cranny. Even in the hard to reach places that probably don't receive a lot of love. 
 ...

Just a little thought. Mainly for myself to remember. But ya know, maybe it helps someone else too. 

XOXO  

No comments:

Post a Comment